At Clary Suba & Associates, we have various attorneys and a network of competent professionals with experience in all types of commercial, real property, real estate, and construction litigation. While our expertise lies in dispute resolution and presenting any complex business matter to the court or a jury, we pride ourselves on assisting businesses on developmental issues on the “front end,” allowing you to avoid the time and expenses associated with litigation. Accordingly, bringing Clary Suba & Associates on board in the beginning, before you are already a party to litigation, can prevent you and your business from this type of exposure.
Clary Suba & Associates has a track record of success and vase experience in many areas of commercial law – including, but not limited to: Breach of Contract Claims; Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims by or between Shareholders, Partners, or Members; Violations of Non-Competition/Non-Solicitation Agreements; Intellectual Property, Trademark, or Trade Name Disputes; Misappropriation of Trade Secrets; Negligent or Tortious Interference with Contract; False Advertising; Mechanics/Materialmen’s Liens; Construction Claims, including those claims arising under both the Public and Private Works; Act or the Federal Miller Act; Fraud Claims; Securities Fraud Claims; Collections Claims; Real Property, Landowner, or Boundary Disputes; Products Liability Claims; Premises Liability and other Insurance Coverage Claims;
A Few Important Things to Know About Construction, Property, Real Estate and Commercial Litigation
- Most commercial litigation cases won’t ever go to trial. With the help of Clary Suba & Associates, your case will be prepared as though it is, allowing you the best opportunity to get the compensation you deserve. Again, and while the attorneys of Clary Suba & Associates are prepared to take each and every matter to trial, we can appreciate an individual’s or a business owner’s ability to assess the risk of loss and make an informed business decision on whether or not a matter might be settled in advance of the costs and expense associated with trial.
- More often than not, many contract claims or claims arising in a commercial setting warrant, if not require, mediation or arbitration in lieu of trial. Our professionals are ready and willing to assist you making these difficult financial decisions and are there to guide you through this process.
Planning and Zoning Issues
Many of our clients face legal issues related to planning and zoning. Whether you are planning a new residential or commercial development or expansion of one existing enterprise, it is important to have attorneys on your team who are aware of the complex planning and zoning laws involved. Writing contracts, participating in complicated litigation, and providing counsel are just a few of the many responsibilities associated with planning and zoning laws. There are also various administrative processes that may be required at the state and local government levels, and we remain involved throughout the entire process.
A Few Important Things to Know About Planning and Zoning Issues
- Zoning laws refer to the type of legal regulations that dictate how local governments manage land in the area.
- Zoning laws exist to help cities plan and regulate growth patterns.
- Different regulations exist for different parts of the land. For instance, residential, industrial, and commercial areas differ in terms of some of the regulations that apply to the land in question.
- Zoning laws govern such issues as the number of signs allowed in a certain area, whether apartments are allowed in a certain location, and even whether a store is allowed to operate 24 hours per day.
Why Clary Suba & Associates?
Clary’s special approach provides you with a number of benefits – namely, better results. Preparation counts, in and out of the courtroom. We are experienced and prepared for handling emergencies such as preliminary injunctions and will provide you with the best opportunity to win with extensive preparation, whether through trial or settlement, mediation, or arbitration.
Additionally, we are dedicated to providing sound legal decisions. The decision to settle or go to trial is a difficult one – often one of the hardest decisions a company can make. At Clary Suba & Associates, we believe that the chief focus to keep in mind when faced with these tough decisions should always be what is best for the company as a whole. Through our experience with many high-stakes commercial litigation cases, we can better understand and explain your options for resolution, conduct a thorough and unbiased risk analysis, and help you reach the best decision for your business.
Furthermore, our firm has a history of strong settlement negotiations. Our experience and success – as well as our preparation for our client’s case from start to finish – is well-known to opposing lawyers and companies. Our tactics help to resolve commercial litigation cases faster and at less cost than other firms.
Clary Suba & Associates has a track record of success. If you are dealing with a commercial litigation suit in any of the above areas, please give us a call today at 225-926-6788 or fill out our contact form here.